<!- ---------- content-------------- -->
The LED Reader: Continued...
Here are the steps required for the machine vision software
that "finds" the LED digits in the digital images of the
What does this look like in pictures?
- Convert the digital image to greyscale
- Find the Horizontal (H) and Vertical (V) Edges
- Convert the H and V edges to Strokes
- Remove any Strokes that are too short or too long
- Group the Strokes into Digit Candidates
- Identify the Digit Candidates as Digits
- Group the Digits into Digit Groups